Rose Byrne Biography:- Who is actress Rose Byrne?
Australian actress Rose Byrne is best recognized for her characters in The Goddess film which was launched in 1967 and in the American psychological thriller TV series where she was the main character. She has received various awards in her acting career due to her commendable performances. She has won the Best Actress in the Venice Film Festival Award.
Rose came to the limelight in the Dallas Doll film of 1994. She then made her Hollywood debut in episode two of Star Wars – Attack of the Clones as a minor character ( Dormé ). Byrne simultaneously graduated from minor to the main character in the following films; Knowing -2009, Troy -2004, and 28 Weeks Later -2007.
“Damages” which ran 59 episodes earned her 2 Primetime Emmy Awards and 2 Golden Globe Awards nominations in her role as Ellen Parsons. Additionally, she posed as a comedy actress in the films Bridesmaids in 2011 and Get Him To The Geek in 2010. READ: Margot Robbie Movies, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Husband, and Kids
Rose Byrne’s Age, Birthday
Rose is currently 44 years old and was born on 1979 July 24th in Balmain, Sydney, Australia. She celebrates her birthday every 24th July of the year. Further, the Balmain native holds American nationality/Citizenship by birth with a white ethnic background.
Rose Byrne Nationality, and Ethnic Background
Rose Byrne is an Australian actress. On July 24, 1979, she was born in Balmain, New South Wales, Australia. Her nationality is Australian, and she is of mixed ethnic background. While Rose Byrne’s mother, Jane Byrne, has Irish and English lineage, her father, Robin Byrne, is of Irish and Scottish descent.
Rose Byrne Height, Weight, and Other Body Measurements
Byrne is of average height, she stands an estimated height of 5ft 6 inches (approximately 1.68m) tall.
Meet Rose Byrne Young, Family Background| Parents, and Siblings
Rose is a daughter to Robin Byrne (father) and Jane (mother). Her father is a semi-retired statistician and market researcher while her mother is an administrator in primary school. In an interview, she narrated that her father and she were agonistic while her mother was an atheist.
Byrne is reported to have 4 siblings and she is the youngest of the four. She has a brother called George and 2 sisters called Lucy and Alice.
Rose Byrne Husband/Spouse and Children
Byrne and Bobby Cannavale have been together for almost ten years. Even though they are not legally married, they call each other husband and wife.
Together they share two kids Rafa and Rocco. The duo met in 2012 on the set “Of Annie”, Bobby is an actor and he always takes on tough roles.
He was born in New Jersey, Union City in the USA. Bobby’s dad is an Italian known as Salvatore and his mother is Isabel from Guban, they relocated to the USA IN 1960. Rose and Bobby together with their children stay happily in Brooklyn.
However, Byrne formerly dated an Australian writer, director, and actor Brendan Cowell back in 2013 for more than 6 years. Their flourishing relationship saw Cowell relocate to New York City from Sydney, in the event of Ros’s success on Damages. However, the duo parted ways in 2010 January 2010.
Rose Byrne’s Best Movies To Watch
Byrne’s passion for her acting career started when she was a young girl. At age 15 she obtained her character in the Dallas Doll fill of 1997. The following is the sequence of her job from when she started her career;
- Peter Rabbit Two: “The Runaway” -2021. she acted as the voice of Jemima Puddle-Duck
- “Irresistible” and “Like a Boss” -2020 taking the role of Faith Brewster and Mel Carter respectively.
- “Martha the Monster”, “Jexi”, and “I Am Mother” – 2019 playing the role of mother, Jexi and Martha’s voice in each.
- “Insidious: The Last Key”, “Peter Rabbit”, “Instant Family”, and “Juliet, Naked” -2018 taking the role of Renai Lambert, Jemima Puddle-Duck (voice), Ellie Wagner, and Annie Platt respectively.
- “I Love You, Daddy” – 2017 and her main role was Grace Cullen.
- “X-Men: Apocalypse” and “Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising” – 2016 she took the character of Moira MacTaggert and Kelly Radner respectively.
- “Spy” and “The Meddler” -2015 and took the role of Rayna Boyanov and Lori Minervini respectively.
- “Neighbors” as Kelly Radner, “Adult Beginners” as Justine, “This Is Where I Leave You” as Penny Moore, “Annie” as Grace Farrell, and “Unity” as the Narrator. were acted in 2014.
- “I Give It a Year” as Nat Redfern, “The Internship” as Dana Simms, “The Turning” as Raelene, and “Insidious: Chapter two as Renai Lambert -2013
- “The Place Beyond the Pines” – 2012 taking the role of Jennifer Cross
“X-Men: First Class” as Moira MacTaggert and “Bridesmaids” as Helen Harris IIl in the year 2011
- “Get Him to the Greek” as Jackie Q, “Insidious” as Renai Lambert, and “I Love You Too” as Drunk Passenger in 2010.
- “Knowing” as Diana Wayland and “Adam” as Beth Buchwald -2009
- “Just Buried” as Roberta Knickle and “The Tender Hook” as Iris -2008
- “Sunshine” as Cassie and “28 Weeks Later” as Major Scarlet Levy. -2006
The Tenants -2005 taking the role of Irene Bell
- ‘Troy” as Briseis and “Wicker Park” as Alex Denver -2004
- “I Capture the Castle” she took the role of Rose Mortmain, “The Night We Called It a Day” as Audrey Appleby, “The Rage in Placid Lake” as Gemma Taylor, and “Take Away” as Sonja Stilano -2003
- City of Ghosts” taking the character of Sabrina and episode two Star war “Attack of the clone” as Dorme – 2002
- As Jenny in the film “My Mother Frank” and “The Goddess of 1967” where she took the role of B.G. – 2000
- “Two Hands” -1999 as Alex
- “Dallas Doll” -1994 as Rastus Sommers
Rose Byrne Net Worth
Rose is estimated to be worth between $ 16 million and $ 20 million. Byrne’s net worth has drawn attention, with numerous sources citing varying numbers across numerous websites. It’s important to remember that a celebrity’s net worth may vary significantly depending on a variety of factors, including their experience, contract specifics, sponsorships, and other activities they may engage in.